Quality and Innovation
ESPEC has been building test chambers in the United States since 1983. They are part of the ESPEC Group, which includes manufacturing facilities in Japan and China, as well as sales and service support around the world. They are the largest company solely dedicated to the manufacture of environmental chambers, allowing them to concentrate on quality construction and innovative designs. Both their U.S. and Japanese manufacturing operations are ISO-9001 registered.
From the smallest temperature/humidity chamber in the industry to one that can test a satellite, ESPEC has the equipment and expertise to meet and exceed your testing requirements. Many of the chambers they ship to customers include optional features or customization to exactly fit the application.
- ESPEC North America, Inc. is part of the ESPEC Group, which includes:
- ESPEC Corp. in Osaka, Japan (formerly Tabai Espec Co.)
- ESPEC (China) Limited (Beijing & Guangzhou, China)
- ESPEC Environmental Equipment (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. in China
- ESPEC (Malaysia) SDN. BHD.
- Plus dealers and service agents around the world
The ESPEC Group is the largest manufacturer of environmental test chambers. Total annual sales are around $220 million.
More Facts About ESPEC
- Manufacturing, sales, and service headquarters has been at their current facility in Hudsonville, Michigan since 2003. The 90,000 sq. ft. building was brand new and built to their specifications.
- ESPEC imports some equipment from their parent company, although most is built in the USA.
- Standard and custom designed systems are supported by an engineering staff using AutoCAD and 3D modeling. All sheet metal work is automated by CAM software, allowing high-quality, repeatable manufacturing. This also allows more creativity to design attractive and functional systems.
- All refrigeration systems they make use the latest non-CFC refrigerants. No phase-out dates are applicable.